Georgia Pacific Butterfly House and Teaching Gardens
Papilion Rental Fees
Sunday – Thursday $500/evening after 3PM, up to 6 hours
Friday – Saturday $750/evening after 3PM, up to 6 hours
- Tables, chairs and tents for Event Lawn and Garden set-up are to be rented from an outside vendor
- Staking of tents done only with staff supervision
- Non-refundable $100 deposit to reserve the date
- Full access to Papilion facilities for your guests
- Use of Caterer’s Kitchen with refrigerator, freezer, microwave and sink.
- Bride’s Room for bride and attendants (room size: 12'x24')
- Each additional hour of use over 6 hours, $100/hour charge
- Two hour Pre-wedding Photography Session with your personal photographer, scheduled during regular hours of operation.
- One-hour Rehearsal - may be scheduled during regular hours of operation. (Rehearsals must not conflict with other garden activities. It may not be possible to schedule a rehearsal on the day before your wedding date.)
- After-hour Rehearsal requires an additional charge of $50/hour.
- City of Muskogee Wedding Permit ($30 fee) included in Papilion wedding reservations.
- If event cancelled for inclement weather, all fees paid will be reimbursed, except for the non-refundable $100 reservation deposit.
- 20% discount for Friends of HHP applied to rentals during regular hours of operation
For more information, please call 918-684-6303.