Code Enforcement

Request email notification when page changes E-Notify
The City of Muskogee has code enforcement officers to help uphold city ordinances such as mowing, parking, trash, debris, and derelict homes. If you would like to make a complaint about high grass and weeds, people parking in their grass, dilapidated property, and/or a derelict structure please click at your right hand side of the screen, code violations and complaints. All complaints will stay anonymous and will be handled as soon as possible. Please remember, we have a legal process that we have to go through to get these complaints dealt with. Please give us 15-20 business days to see results.

Code Enforcement Documents