Police Applicants: To be considered, a completed application and background packet must be submitted prior to posting deadline. If you apply after the deadline, your application will be considered for the next round of testing. Those applications received within the last year will be mailed testing information..
Minimum Requirements for Muskogee Police Applicants:
- Applicants must be 21-45 years of age.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Applicants may not have been convicted of a felony or a crime of moral turpitude.
- Applicants must have a high school diploma or GED.
- Applicants must pass both a written and physical agility test.
- Applicants must pass and interview with a selection board.
- Applicants must pass a state pension board physical once selected.
- All hires will serve in a probationary capacity for one year.