Who do I call to ask about someone who has been arrested?

What should I do if I'm involved in a collision?

How do I get my car out of impound?

How do I obtain a copy of a police report?

Does it cost anything for a copy of the police report?

How do I get a watch order for my residence or business?

Who is required to register as a sex offender under the Oklahoma Sex Offender Registration Act?

How long does a sex offender have to register with law enforcement in Oklahoma?

What criteria is used to classify an offender as a habitual and/or aggravated offender?

Do offenders have the right to live where they want to live?

Can offenders go anywhere they want to go?

What if they have a child enrolled in a school or child care facility? Are there exemptions to the rule that will allow them to take their child to and from the school or child care facility?

Is there any place offenders are not allowed to work or provide services?