If you have an Emergency: Call 9-1-1.
This page is offered to provide you with convenience to report certain crimes that do not require the presence of a Police Officer. To use this form the crime must have happened within the city limits of Muskogee, Oklahoma. This report form permits you to easily report a crime in which you are the victim. The report form will be viewed by a Police Officer. If any other information is needed the Muskogee Police Department will contact you.
You may only use the Crime Report if you are reporting one of the following crimes:
- Larceny (under $500).
- Lost Property or supplemental loss for an existing report.
- Malicious Mischief/Vandalism.
- Harassing/Threatening/Obscene Phone calls.
- City Misdemeanors where there is no physical evidence and the suspect is not present.
Bogus Check, Forged Check and Embezzlement reports can be made in person at the Muskogee Police Department. This report cannot be used because physical evidence must be provided at the time of the report. If you are not sure what to do, call the Muskogee Police Department at (918)683-8000.
Directions for the report:
- Open the file below by clicking on it.
- Print out the report.
- Please print or type. Do not use pencil.
- Answer all the questions.
- When finished, mail to the Muskogee Police Station.
Citizens Crime Report