- Cleaning and reshaping of drainage ditches
- Removing of silt and debris from drop inlets
- Power washing of blocked driveway tiles
- Installation of drain tiles is available through City of Muskogee for driveway culverts. Pipe can be purchased from the Public Works Department for $15.00 a Linear foot.
- Inspection and cleaning/maintenance of the City’s bridges. This maintenance is restricted to street right-of-ways and drainage easements only and is performed in order to provide needed drainage capacity and to reduce flooding incidents.
Program for the reduction of non-point source pollution.
Storm Water Maintenance
Storm Water Fees